duminică, 1 decembrie 2013

"It has to be ok", I keep telling myself!

Lately, I've been confronted with that awkward moment when ceasing to exist is needed for everyone's sake, but you're responsible for a soul you've just adopted and have to keep on fighting with no weapons of whatsoever in a land that's a stranger to righteousness, common sense, love, decency or any sign of humanity, where sheep in disguise, stupidity, cowardliness and fake snakes are put on a pedestal, before anything that stands for truth, bravery or kindness...way to go, life! way to go!

Not such great times for me... None of us should come to say that: "Hey, I'm used to everyone not caring!"... But, it has to be ok, we keep saying to ourselves ...And we get to a point when we realize that we've been alone for too long, to stumble now, when we're  not really that all alone. Still, if we try to stay strong that doesn't mean that we don't need someone else to just be there, from time to time, at least, especially in the hardest of days...

Enough of this pushing aside bullshit, for today! I wish everyone a great sunday and a happy life (as much as it can be), while we're here! Take care of yourselves and the ones you love, while their still around...

Eternal Love to/for everyone!


Dani (for now)!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu