duminică, 22 decembrie 2013
ALL YOU PARASITES, GTFO OF MY WAY!!!
I am disgusted by people who always complain about being bored or not having the latest iPhone model or other shallow bullshit, like the world (parents, boyfriends, acquaintances etc) owe them something...OPEN YOUR EYES AND LIVE YOUR F*CKING LIFE!!! GET UP AND FIGHT FOR WHAT REALLY MATTERS! Take responsibility for the mess you've created and stop sucking everyone else's life with your chaotic shit! This goes to all the ungrateful and restless energetic vampires out there, that think you're only breathing to serve them and their pathetic moody requests...WELL, FUCK YOU, YOU COWARD PIECES OF SHIT! THERE! I SAID IT! FUCK YOU, YOU WORTHLESS PARASITES! STOP SUCKING THE FUCKING LIFE OUT OF HUMANS THAT ARE STRUGGLING WITH THEIR OWN BATTLES, WITH YOUR STUPID REQUESTS OF SOMEONE ALWAYS HAVING TO WIPE YOUR LAZY ASSES! WIPE YOUR OWN FUCKING ASSHOLE OR GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!!! Let's be clear. I'm always empathic, help those in need and fight for others, as much as I'm fighting for myself. BUT I'M NOT HERE TO TAKE SHIT FROM SPOILED STUPID BRATS, to always clean like a slave after everyone else;s mess, to be an emotional/psychological garbage can of an idiotic human being for the same shit that they always create, no matter the help or support you give them. FUCK YOU and your poisoning, annoying and always negative presence and manipulative states!! GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER! I'M DONE LISTENING TO your own created BULLSHIT!!! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!
Abonați-vă la:
Postare comentarii (Atom)
Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu