Be what may be ‘cause it feels like the last breath!
I’m gonna take a big whiff down the road I’ve taken.
I’m gonna try that much harder to find the right path,
Cause it’s been too long since I’ve been broken.
There’s no hope for heroes in this forsaken place
There’s no sunny places where I can find a human trace
It’s been rocky times for ages and my soul is empty now
There’s no joy in mornings when the purpose is gone
So tired of playing hide and seek with circumstance
So sick of the shallow smiles of the vast mass
That’s slowly trying to devour my inner self
Wondering what’s left now of the child with such high hopes.
As the days go by and you’re drifting away,
Mirrors fail to show you the same
And when you’re finally decided to give it all up,
The hero inside you begins to show up.
You wake up amazed by the strength you’ve still got
And walk by each stranger as if it’s always been this way,
Admitting that sometimes you can also fall apart
Repeating to yourself, that sooner or later you’ll have to be okay.
Good stuff, I can relate.
RăspundețiȘtergere