miercuri, 16 februarie 2011

dream a little dream of me!


There is a dream that keeps repeating itself lately... It’s a dream that I never want to wake up from… That’s the place in my mind where we’re happy each time we’re together... where you are able the see behind the blinding veil that’s been covering our eyes ever since you decided not to care. In my dreams I never have to wonder what if I’d acted differently, because you already know me…you already love me as much as I do…we sit around and talk about anything and nothing altogether…we don’t have to worry about the walls we’ve built so carefully over time…sometimes I lie in bed silently close to your chest only to hear your heartbeats and it feels like it’s all I need to keep me going… other times we’re running away as if, somehow, this would be the only way we could ever be together… Sometimes I just dream about all the things I imagined we’ve promised ourselves that we would do… In my dreams there are no rules on how you or I should behave, on how often I should look for you, because I never have to… you’re there because you want to, because I need you with my whole mind, body and soul… because only THERE you are able to see that we’re so right for each other on every possible level… and I’m happy…WE are HAPPY... This is why I hate waking up… In fact, I’m also afraid to go back to sleep only for fear of not finding you and loosing you again and again…and again, each time reality strikes…But still... let me have my little dream of us…at least for a little while longer, even though I know that the awakening will be more and more painful…

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu